Few days ago, Brother Sammy descended on renowned gospel musician, prophetess and evangelist Cecilia Marfo, claiming that the leader and founder of Osorefie Prayer Centre worships the devil and only disgraces gospel musicians under the guise of the Holy Spirit.
The self-acclaimed nation’s worshipper who alleged that Cecilia Marfo is a demon that worships the devil through marine spirits is today in the news again with five questions on the Cecilia’s recent behaviour in ministry.
Sammy on Best Entertainment on Okay FM with Halifax Ansah Addo questioned her way of ministration and further dared her to tell Ghanaians what happened between her, her former manager Stephen Nakujah and Cebex Music Production.
Below are his questions to Ceciclia Marfo as stated on the show:
- How can a big church like Pentecost that believes in the Holy Spirit sack and dissociate themselves from her? Because they realized the spirit she is using is not what they believe in.
- Last four years at the same Unity Annual Thanksgiving, I was there myself. She told patrons God has directed her to tell them to fetch sand and chew. Drink water after chewing. What was that? Again at Assemblies church there is one guy called Paul Wambantem who was performing, Cecilia Marfo interrupted his performance and shaved off the guy’s afro hair at the church. We don’t know where she got the scissors from?
- What contributed to her admission at the hospital? She aborted a pregnancy. You let me go to the next question. I have evidence so I can say it.
- Sorry to say, after she recovered from her madness, why did she part ways with Cebex Music Production after the man has invested so much into her music career?
- The last time she slapped me at an event, her manager called Nakujah came to defend her on radio, why has she parted ways with the manager?
Story by: Reagan O.O.Osarfo (Nana Reagan)